Frequently asked questions
What is content marketing and why do I need it for my business?
Content marketing is a strategy that focuses on the planning, creation and distribution of highly relevant and valuable content to a well-defined target audience.
The objective is that users become your customers thanks to all that information which will be useful and of high quality, creating connections between your business and your customers and increasing engagement.
Now that all your competitors are just a click away from your users, your business needs ways to be seen and stand out.
The thing that will set you above the rest is content. Provide your customers with quality content of real value that gives them just what they need.
What are the steps in an inbound marketing strategy?
For our content strategy to work for your business we need to know who we are targeting. That way we can create the perfect content for those we know will consume it. This way we get the most out of what we do.
Step by step we achieve the final goal and this is how we do it:
1. What is the purpose of your business?
2. Who are your customers and what are they like? How do they behave and how do they reach you? How can they reach you faster and in greater numbers?
3. We name your customer. For example James, we already know what he likes, what attracts him to you, and around that the ecosystem of keywords, channel and funnel grow.
4. Content creation for James. Actually, For all the James of the world.
5. We make some noise by sharing and getting that content out to everyone through the right channels that we know from our research.
6. We measure results and take the good and make the best of it. Now with data in hand, we continue to create and that data will help your business in future decision making.